Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Why I Love Being an Indie Author

by Bruce Carroll


Being an author is fun. I love being able to create stories. There is a great satisfaction when I create a particularly good one.

Being an author allows me to share my creative endeavors with others. My heart leaps each time a reader tells me how much she enjoyed my writing. And being an indie author allows me to be published. Without the power of indie publishing, I’d reach a much smaller audience.

But what I love most about being an indie author is the support I get from other indie authors. There is a real sense of camaraderie among them. Most of them are eager and willing to offer encouragement and feedback. Some even become fans. Without that network of authors, I doubt I’d be a writer at all.


#PoweredByIndie


Sign up for my newsletter and get a FREE DIGITAL COPY of Acting: From First Audition to Final Bow

No comments:

Post a Comment