Monday, April 27, 2015

Pearls of Wisdom?

Those who follow me on Facebook have doubtless noticed the new posts I've been making. I have been sharing motivational posts, inspirational quotes, humor, human interest items and even personal stuff. I also post a writing tip every Wednesday.

How many of these posts are pearls of wisdom? Perhaps none. But I hope my fans enjoy them.

As for my other projects, I am still writing the first draft of Meditations Through the Year. As of this writing, I have only nine more meditations to write. That will likely be eight more by the end of the day. If you are interested in beta reading Meditations, please contact me. I appreciate all the feedback I can get.

I am also writing the first in a series of magic books, Astounding Card Magic. Look for it sometime this fall.



If you like what you read here, be sure to sign up for my free newsletter. You'll get content I don't share on the blog, including sample chapters from upcoming books, advance notice of new titles, coupons and more. Did I mention it's free? CLICK HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment